Unable to play your favorite video? I believe it’s got corrupt due to some reasons. ? You need to fix the corrupt video to play the file. I know it’s very unbearable situation. Video files are files which would bring back the past moments of your life. You might have some moments like your first birthday celebration, or your parents wedding day video can be anything. It can also be your favorite movie which is very old and could rarely find that video. So, if these files get damaged or corrupt what will you do? Getting tensed? Don’t worry I have a solution for this. Want to know it? Just keep reading the article, you will find one…
Damaging a video is not an uncommon scenario. People who regularly use the video files will have experienced these situations. Just imagine a situation, in which you are trying to play your favorite movie, which is very rare to find it. And also it’s an old print which has no proper codec to open. When you try to open this video player your video might get corrupt. It’s because your video format is not supported by the media player which you used to play it. Media player is the third-party software used to play the media files like songs and videos. If sometimes, the codec of the files to be played is not supported by this media player, then your video file gets corrupt. Once, your video file gets corrupt, you will not be able to access your files. Sometimes, they become inaccessible or throw some error messages while trying to open these files.
Whenever you come across such situations, don’t get tensed and try to re-play or do some extra things. Instead just use a good video repair program and try to fix it. Nowadays, there are many such programs that can repair your damaged video. One such the most effective tool is Repair Video Software, which repairs your damaged or broken video within few minutes.
This is just one simple situation, which I detailed to make you understand. There are many such scenarios in which you land-up in damaging your videos. Some of these are:
- CRC Errors: CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) is used to check the accuracy while transmitting the data. When you download a video, it checks the transferred data and after receiving the transferred and received data will be checked; if they don’t match it indicates the CRC errors. Such errors indicate that your video files are damaged
- Header Corruption: Header and data are the two main parts of a video file, among them, if the header is used to access the files, if it gets corrupt, the video becomes inaccessible. it get corrupted by various means like file system corruption, virus attack, etc.
- Codec issues: Codec are nothing but the supporting software that is used while playing the video files. If they get damaged then you will be unable to play these video files.
All these are the main reasons to corrupt the video files. Whatever it is, you can easily fix these corrupt video files easily and without any difficulties. This tool can helps you in achieving this. the main features of this utility are:
- Helps to fix your corrupt or broken video files from both Windows and Mac operating system
- Easily fix the corrupt video files stored on your hard drive, memory cards, iPods, flash drive etc. with the help of this tool.
- Supports repair of video files from all popular brands of digital cameras like Panasonic, Nikon, Kodak, Samsung etc.
- Also repair corrupt mpeg video files and also other file formats like mp3, mp4, MOV, AVI etc.
If you want to repair your video files then, just download the software from this link and install on your system. Now, browse your system to locate the path of the damaged video files and press “Repair”. Then the tool starts extracting the contents of the files and then specifies the address to save the contents at any location of your choice.