Excel is a most popular spreadsheet application designed by the Microsoft. Today Excel is one of the widely used spreadsheet in most of the organizations and by individuals. These Excel sheets will facilitate with many features like calculation, pivot tables, macro programming etc. Microsoft has released many Excel versions till date some recent versions are MS Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013. Microsoft Excel can also be seen in Mac based systems.
However, if you have accidentally deleted Excel report file then it’s really very tough to digest. So in such cases users will start to think how deleted Excel file can be recovered. If this is your situation then don’t get panic because, most of the file recovery tools are available in market today, which will help you to find deleted Excel files Easily. Among these one of the most used recovery tool is Excel File Recovery Tool.
Reasons behind Excel File Deletion
- If you go for disk clean by making use of “Disk Cleanup” utility then in such case without your knowledge most of the files may get deleted along with Excel files.
- Sometime, severe virus may attack your system for which may scan your system using an updated anti-virus tool. But during the scanning process your essential files including Excel files might get deleted.
- Excel files may get deleted due to interrupted file transfer. That is, if you eject removable device from system during file transfer process, then the files which are under transfer process may get deleted.
- While choosing unwanted files for deletion you may accidentally select your required Excel file and perform the delete operation.
Features of Excel File Recovery Tool
- This tool has capability to recover deleted Excel files from different Excel file deletion scenarios.
- It can also recover deleted Excel files from system hard drive and also from other storage devices like external hard drive, Pen drive, Flash drive, Thumb drive etc.
- Excel File Recovery Tool has simple user interface which helps any non technical person to perform the Excel file recovery operation.
- It has strong scanning algorithms that can scan your entire device to get back deleted Excel files in an efficient way.
- This application is well compatible with Windows versions like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and even Windows server versions also.
- The Excel File Recovery Utility can also be used to recover deleted Excel files on Mac based systems.
- You can easily recover deleted Excel files from FAT, NTFS and ExFAT partitions/drives.
- Apart from Excel file recovery, it can also recover various other files like Word files, image files, audio files, video files, etc. To know more about this file recovery software click on the given link: http://www.filerecoverytools.org.
Precautions to avoid the Excel File Deletion
- Avoid going for Disk Cleanup utility without taking the backup.
- Maintain updated anti virus for your system that will avoid severe virus attack for files.
- Avoid abrupt ejection of removable device while file transfer is in progress.